2013 Willow View Lane
Knoxville, TN 37922
2015 Appraisal Assistant,
McSpadden Real Estate Services
- Responsible for a variety of Data Management, Administrative and
Report Writing Assistance duties in the Appraisal Firm.
2014 Reappraisal Coordinator, Appeals Representative
For Roane County Tennessee, Office of the Property Assessor
- Responsible for Appraisals for Assessment of 35,000 Commercial Agricultural and Residential properties. Coordinated appraisals for Court Appeals for all types of properties.
- Staff Instructor
1996 - 2013 Commercial Real Estate Appraiser, Instructor, Appeals Representative
State of Tennessee, Office of the Comptroller of the Treasury,
Division of Property Assessment
- Responsible for Appraisals, Appeals, and Training in Sixteen County East Tennessee Region.
- Coordinated appraisals for all types of properties.
- Appraisal Instructor
- Monitored and reviewed compliance of counties to state laws/regulations.
- Obtained the Assessment Administration Specialist (AAS) Designation through the International Association of Assessment Officers ( IAAO).
1996 Commercial Real Estate Appraiser, Consultant
Braun and Associates
- Supervised Commercial Appraisal Group
- Reviewed Appraisals performed by Staff. Developed Staff Appraisers.
- Conducted and formalized market analyses reports.
Professional Experience: (continued)
1995 Real Estate Appraiser, Consultant
Weems and Associates
1991-1994 Real Estate Appraiser, Broker, Litigation
Hop Bailey MAI Co.
- Conducted appraisal reports for clients such as the National Park Service, Commercial Banks, Trusts, and Estates.
- Represented buyers and sellers.
- Performed Narrative Report Writing for clientele.
1987-1991 Real Estate Appraiser
Donald White MAI, SRA and Associates
- Became Certified Residential Appraiser CG#272 ,1990
- Became Certified General Appraiser 1992 (CG#272 the youngest in the State)
- Narrative Report Writing and Form Reports
- Appraisals for State Right-of-Way acquisitions, condemnation, mortgage loans, FHA/HUD, and relocation.
Farragut High School 1977 to 1981
1987 Bachelor of Science University of Tennessee - Knoxville
Haslam School of Business Administration, Major: Finance
1991 Certified General Appraisal License CG#272
2010 Assessment Administration Specialist (AAS)
Designation, International Association of Assessing Officers
Job Related Training Courses, Seminars and Workshops:
Appraisal Institute Courses:
Basic Appraisal Principles 1988
Basic Appraisal Procedures 1989
Capitalization A and B 1990
Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice 1990
Evaluating Residential Construction 1990
Rates, Ratios and Reasonableness 1996
7-Hour USPAP Update 2006
International Association of Assessment Officers Courses:
Fundamentals of Real Property Appraisal 1996
Principles and Techniques of Cadastral Mapping 1997
Income Approach to Valuation 1997
Fundamentals of Mass Appraisal 1999
Residential Modeling Concepts 2000
Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice 2000
Preparation and Trial of the Property Tax Assessment Appeal 2001
Commercial/Industrial Modeling Concepts 2002
Applications of Mass Appraisal Fundamentals 2003
Assessment Administration 2005
Property Tax Policy 2009
7-hour USPAP Update 2009
Appraisal Fundamentals 2010
Instructor Training Workshop 2011
USPAP Update 2013